Dirty Detours Mountain Bike Adventures is focused on delivering exceptional skills based mountain bike programs. Working with our professional guides we can facilitate anything from ½ day trail rides to multiple day expeditions on the Munda Biddi.
Our program outcomes are centred at building students confidence and improving their technique, with focus on safety and personal development with mountain bike skills progression.
Some of the benefits of including mountain biking in your schools outdoor education programs:
• Increased confidence, self esteem and reduced anxiety, tension
• Helps build resilience and strength
• Improves communication, problem solving skills, teaches respect for all aspects of environment
• Increased cardiovascular fitness
We offer a diverse range of programs to suit all ages, interests and abilities. We customise to fit your schools curriculum and time frames.
Some of our options are:
• ½ day trail rides general skills and confidence building
• Point to point full day rides
• 2 day skill focused programs
• Week long mountain bike training workshops
• Multi day expeditions on the Munda Biddi with or without panniers
• Staff personal development days
• We also offer mountain bike programs that incorporate team building, leadership and wellness sessions working with Mike Bormann from Jojara and associates.
Contact us to organise your next school mountain bike program.