Boranup Forest Adventures
Riding in Leeuwin Naturalist National Park, on hand built single track, surrounded by beautiful Karri forest.
The scenic back drop creates a motivating atmosphere to ride in. Our forest adventure is designed for beginner / intermediate mountain bike riders, experienced rides will also have a blast on our trails.
It's a exceptional half day with immense rewards and still comfortably in reach of most active people. Our guides will give you hints and tips to help you improve your mountain biking technique along the way.
Tour Length: Half day
Price: From $100 per person
Group size: 4 — 15 people
Depart: 9am winter 8am summer; Flexible for private group bookings
- We pick you up from our central meeting location in Margaret River. (Or meet you in the forest if this suits you).
- Superior Quality Mountain Bikes
- Guided Mountain Bike tours customised to your ability and fitness
- Professional, passionate guides
- Water / snacks
- Full instruction and riding tips
- Mechanical support