Sip n Cycle - Winery Tour
Most of our tours are to work the wine off. This one is to top it up. There is no better way to explore Margaret River’s vineyards than on our Sip n' Cycle winery tour. Ride from vineyard to vineyard tasting Margaret River’s world class wines.
Enjoy the natural sights and sounds of the Australian bush while cycling at a relaxed pace. We cycle tree lined forest paths and admire the seasonal change of the fragrant vineyards.
Do you want a winery tour where all you get is a blur as you speed past? We don't! Sip n Cycle Winery Tour gives you the full sensory experience. This is the perfect balance of spectacular scenery, active exploration, and an exceptional standard of our local Margaret River wines to sample.
You will visit our personally selected choice of Margaret River's prestigious cellar doors for tastings in intimate group sizes. This tour is designed to be accessible to anyone of a basic fitness level. It is a very easy 18km cycle. Ridden entirely at your own pace. Your Sip n' Cycle tour guide has extensive wine industry knowledge and will be sharing local wine and vine information with you along the ride Your day is complete with a platter of local produce in harmonious vineyard surroundings.
Tour Length: ¾ day
For ages: 18 +
Price: From $105 per person
Group size: min 4 — 15 people
Upgrade option: Apollo EON electric assist mountain bike
E Bike $25 per bike
- We meet you at our central meeting location in Margaret River
- Superior Quality Mountain Bikes
- Fully guided Mountain Bike tours customised to your ability interests and fitness
- Professional, passionate guides
- Full instruction and riding tips
- Local produce platter at the last winery
- Private keyed access to vineyards enabling us exclusive entry and access to make up our own routes throughout the wineries.
We regularly take private tours. These are available on request for all group sizes.
Any wine purchased will be collected for you from the wineries and delivered to you at the end of your tour.
Make sure you bring:
- Enclosed flat footwear
- Wear weather appropriate comfortable riding clothes
- A sense of humour